Monday, June 17, 2013

It's hard knock life....

but it's also so much fun- especially when you get to rehearse with such talented people.

I haven't posted much lately because I have been knee deep in orphans for our upcoming production of "ANNIE"

This are going well. In fact we are right on schedule for rehearsals and little bit ahead of schedule for sets and props. Two weeks ago I took this video of my orphans learning the choreography  to "You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile" this video was taken on day three of rehearsals. I am so proud of my Orphalins!

 
 I think the Orphans are going to steal the show!
 
 
 
ANNIE
July 18, 19, 20 7:30 PM
July 21 6:00PM
 
Recreation Center Auditorium
Carroll, Iowa
Tickets available at CCSB Hy-Vee Branch, Artworks Studio, Carroll Recreation Center
 
 
$10 Adults
$6.50 students


No comments:

Post a Comment